Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Question all Men should ask themselves

4 posters

Go down

A Serious Question all Men should ask themselves Empty A Serious Question all Men should ask themselves

Post by MidgetNinja Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:16 am

Alright Gentlemen, and Age, I present to you a serious and important question the resolution of which while reveal much about who you are as a person.

So...lets say your trapped in an dojo of immense proportion, unarmed save for the clothes on your back.

Weaponless, and trapped as you are, how do you think you would last against an endless wave of 5 to 8 year old children proficiently trained in hand to hand combat?

Be specific this is a serious question.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

A Serious Question all Men should ask themselves Empty Re: A Serious Question all Men should ask themselves

Post by Admin Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 am

Get in close to each one and punch them in their undeveloped adam's apple. While they fall to the ground, vomiting, they will form a blockade with their body. Eventually I will have many obstacles with which to stop them from flanking me. If that fails, I'll just do a standard cavalry rush with my body and sprint into them. I'm fairly certain they wouldn't be able to do much, only with hand-to-hand combat, being that young, and being endless such to compact their ranks.

Oh, yeah, that's if they are violent to begin with. Otherwise, I'll see if they know a way out. If not, could just tell them a story or something. Maybe train me in hand-to-hand combat in case they do turn violent later being trapped as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Serious Question all Men should ask themselves Empty Re: A Serious Question all Men should ask themselves

Post by CromTheConqueror Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Run a lot. Chances are they won't be capable of catching you. Anyone who is able to actually catch up with you just run over.
CromTheConqueror
CromTheConqueror

Back to top Go down

Post by MidgetNinja Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Now see you both successfully managed to miss the point entirely.

You see, eventually, they are going to bring you down. The question is how many do you think you could take before that inevitability>

Personally I'd say about twelve...

I'd punch the first one in the throat, then use him as a club on the others, course by the sixth swing or so I'd be too worn out to continue that tactic, so I'd just continue throwing going for the temple or the throat whenever possible.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 am

Yeah, my answer is I would die. That was all I was going to say.

If you're asking how many could I take with me? Well "proficiently trained" is incredibly vague. So IDK. Trained by who? A Tae-Kwon-Do school down the street? Buddhist monks in the mountains of Tibet? An Israeli Special Forces unit?

In order: (Note: all answers also assume that they don't just figure they'll crush me under the sheer weight of their infinite numbers and totally own me immediately, and instead attack me 4-5 at a time, which is about the max you could realistically try to squeeze against a person at one time.)

Tae-Kwon-Do school down the street: ~30-50. Most 2 year black-belt programs for your average 6.5 year old (I'm averaging) at those places are less than useless, since they just give you false confidence in your ability and they you get owned when you should've just run away.

Buddhist Monks: Um, probably ~ 2-4. If you assume they're all the average age of 6.5 then it'd be more, since you can't really train them much in the year or so since they started, but if I get a few 8 year olds right off the bat I'm in trouble. They do nothing but train all the time, which means their size is irrelevant. They're already really good. The above answer assumes I get 5 8-year olds attacking me at once. Even that might be optimistic. I've not been in a 5v1 situation before where the 5 actually had 3 years of constant dedicated combat training and experience.

Israeli Special Forces unit: ~17-25. This again assumes I'm not ganged up on by a whole bunch of 8 year olds right away. It also assumes that they're being trained in some sort of grooming program for placement into a unit upon reaching 18. This is important because almost all of the early training of such a grooming program would be theoretical and basics. Most of their instruction would be more academic at that age. The oldest few would have a bit more instruction, but even then I could take most of them b/c I'd have the physical advantage.

Also, I am unarmed, but are THEY? We are in a dojo afterall, and presumably if there are infinite combat-trained children here, it's probably THEIR dojo, so they might have weapons? But I'm guessing they don't since then you could take theirs...
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum