Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoKK Expanded Universe

2 posters

Go down

RoKK Expanded Universe Empty RoKK Expanded Universe

Post by MidgetNinja Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:07 am

Now we all know there are planets and planes of existence beyond the brief glimpse Ara'niel offers us.

Beyond Ara'niel, beyond the corporal plane, beyond the stars, and sometimes even beyond Kar`Kaish herself, we have a universe of possibility.

Here we have the opportunity to discuss those possibilities...Chaos said he had a rather vague idea for it himself...I've got a thought or myself, but it's late...or early as it turns out, so for now I'll leave the floor open for whomever.

MidgetNinja

Back to top Go down

RoKK Expanded Universe Empty Re: RoKK Expanded Universe

Post by Admin Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:01 pm

*shrug* We can always expand however we want. If I discussed any ideas, it'd be a setting for very futuristic states once it seems all of the Elder Gods have gone dormant or at least abandoned the world, and everything is in a state of high tech and high magitech, spanning a large universe. I was thinking of eventually writing up a summary as the basis for a game, but I haven't put too much thought into it at all. I am interested in what your take of it is, though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rokk.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down