Realms of Kar'Kaish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe

5 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe - Page 11 Empty Re: Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe

Post by Caligstro Smith Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Pig'm Initiative: Caligstro Smith carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
+5

Hue's Initiative: Caligstro Smith carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
+12
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe - Page 11 Empty Re: Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe

Post by Caligstro Smith Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Btw here are Hue's 3 Knowledge: The Planes Checks for Ba, Pi, and D.

Caligstro Smith carried out 3 launched of one D20 :
10 , 1 , 9
each +34

Mac's Aid Another for Knowledge: The Planes to Hue:
Caligstro Smith carried out 3 launched of one D20 :
13 , 7 , 18
each + 24

A total of 10-19 gives +2, 20-29 gives +3, 30-39 gives +4, 40-49 gives +5

Also note: Hue & Mac both all speak
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Summary:

EDIT: I missed a +2... so all those were +36, not +34. Correct totals in this post:

Ba: 50
Pi: 41
D: 50

That's also all not including if anyone else chooses to aid Hue, rather than trying to make a check themselves.  

Note: Those aid another bonuses depending on checks follow that pattern for all characters, not just Mac.
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:39 am

Hue is essentially an expert on Balors. They are the leaders of demonic armies and are quite powerful. Very few exist. They are are more strategic than most demons. The can summon other demons, see through illusions (true seeing) and cast powerful spells equivalent to the most learned wizards (read: really high caster level). The also are known for their entangling nets, vorpal swords, and constantly flaming bodies. They are aggressive fighters, though they will still summon underlings. The have Damage reduction unless hit by cold iron or good.

He knows slightly less about Pit Fiends. They are the Devil equivalent of Balors and usually hate Demons. They too have summoning capabilities and spells. They prefer to summon underlings rather than fight outright, they also prefer ranged to melee. Finally, the have regeneration unless hit by good or silver.

Huw doesn't know anything at all about Xezbeth, but he can make some educated guesses. He knows that DR/good is common on demons as well as summoning. Xezbeth clearly has deadly deadly pincers on him and axe (see picture).
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:42 pm

Both Is and Ikyeir have 7's on initiatives.
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Sylar is the first to react. He shout's Oh screw this! as he run's diagonally to H19, as he does so he slowly turns completely invisible.

As he runs, Qailee softly shouts at him "Wait! Where are you going?!" She sighs and the lifts her right hand up. She becomes surrounded in her usual Shining armor (DC 18 identify luminous armor) and then wave's her other arm at the party, granting everyone in the party except Sylar and herself a +4 enhancement bonus to Constitution (DC 21 Mass Bear's Endurance).

"I hope this helps..."

The Pit Fiend bellows, as he does a dark aura seems to surround him (20ft around him, Spellcraft DC27 to identity), a red portal opens up in front of the Pit Fiend for a moment, as another devil steps into the battle into spot AC16  Knowledge: The Planes.

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe - Page 11 Horned10

It rushes forward to Y16, as it does it attempts to open a portal of it's own, but nothing appears. Another Aura radiates around this devil in a 5ft radius DC 24 Spellcraft.

It is Hiro's turn on initiative. I will post an updated map ~5pm if you want to wait until then. I realize I forgot to place the sorrowsorn on the above map, as well as the second TH tiefling (sorrowsorn is top right and second TH is to the right of the only TH on the mao)
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Grape Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Grape carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
+21, spellcraft for dark aura around pit fiend

+21, spellcraft for second aura

Knowledge devotion rolls for Hiro (I'll keep track of)
+8, tieflings

+8, pit fiends

+8, sorrowsorn demon

+8, BBEG

Hiro says, "Hah, we can do that too!" In front of the party in a small group spawns a bunch of gelatinous cubes! They are grouped around square J13.
Grape carried out 2 launched of one D4 :
3 , 1

Grape

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 am

Hiro can recognize both of the aura's as being fear Aura's. Individuals who cannot withstand the fear effect will be feared as if effected by a fear spell. The one aroung the Pit Fiend looks significantly more powerful than the one around the devil he summoned.

A spray of 4 gelatinous cubes shoots from Hiro's mech, landing around J13.

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe - Page 11 Finalb10

Last edited by PlatGreenThunda on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:02 am

The bravest off all the wizard tieflings, W1 jr (son of W1 from the previous encounter), charges forward heroically, determined to defeat the party. He fires forth a burst of golden glitter (DC17 to identify glitterdust), which bursts at the foot of Eldin and Hiro's mech, having no effect on them at all (other than ruining the paintjob)!

However, it does manage to hit Idris, who resists it's blinding effects, but now suffers an awful -40 to hide checks!

While he does so, one of the brown robed Tieflings marches of to Xezbeth and casts an abjuration that makes Xezbeth glow red DC18 Spellcraft to identify.

Idris, annoyed, charges forward next to the gelatinous cubes and takes a defensive stance.

Prepare to witness the might of Dane!

As if in response, one of the whip tieflings rushes forward, his belt glowing as he does so. He draws his whip and lashes at one of the nearest gelatinous cubes, the blade cuts into the cube (top right corner cube) and deals 10 dmg.

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe - Page 11 Finalb11

It's Hues turn on initiative.
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 pm

OKAY. HERE WE GO.

Hue centers himself, clamping down tightly on his cognative processes in preparation to execute, for the first time EVER in his life, his COMPLETE buffing routine. Nothing has ever called for such expediture of resources before, but then nothing has ever threated the existence of all sentient life on his continent either... at least that he could remember... Wink

Thus prepared, he begins manifesting.

(Note: All displays which CAN be suppressed are. I'm incapable of failing the concentration checks to suppress them. I'll just note which of these it's actually possible to notice that I've manifested.)

Standard Action: Manifest Schism (shared with psicrystal)
This grants me a "second mind"/consciousness which lets me take an additional Standard Action/round as long as it's purely mental. The catch is that the additional mental action is at a much reduced manifester level.

Move Action: Move 30' Forward

Swift Action: Manifest Anticipatory Strike
This lets me

Anticipatory Standard Action: Manifest Twinned Synchronicity (shared)
This lets me ready a standard action to be used at any point in the next round; twinned lets me ready two. (Essentially I gain 2 standard actions by expending 1)
Note: Whenever I Twin a manifestation I expend a psionic focus (this will explain some actions in a bit; I say "a" psionic focus b/c I can also expend my psicrystal's focus in place of mine)

Anticipatory Standard Schism Action: Twin Synchronicity
See above for effect.

Anticipatory Move Action: Recover psionic focus.
Anticipatory Psicrystal Move Action: Recover psionic focus

Synchronous Action 1: Manifest Vigor (ML 15) (shared)
I gain 75 temporary HP

Synchronous Schism Action 1: Manifest Share Pain (NOT shared)
Essentially my psicrystal and I now have a single, summed HP pool.

Synchronous Action 2: Manifest Inertial Armor (Overchanneled +3) (Shared)
This is like a super version of "Mage Armor" that I can augment. I've jacked it all the way up to ML 19, so I get a +13 armor bouns to AC)

Note 2: Overchanneling: Essentially I can increase my manifester level (ML mentioned above), but it does damage to me unless I expend my psionic focus. I would roll the damage when I am chosing to take it, but that's not really important, since it's hitting my Temporary HP, and I'll be replacing that later down this line anyway. Actually, just assume I always expend my psicrystal's psionic focus, since it's also schism'd and can recover it several times/round -- I'm never going to run out of psionic focuses by overchanneling.

Synchronous Schism Action 2: Manifest Mind Blank, Personal (shared)
I become immune to all effects that can detect, influence, or read emotions or thoughts, all [Mind-Affecting] effects, and all [Scrying] effects. This even foils Bend Reality, Limited Wish, Miracle, Reality Revision, and Wish when used in any way to affect my mind or gain information about me.

Anticipatory Swift Action: Manifest Temporal Acceleration (augmented x1) (shared)
This basically makes me start moving SUPER FAST. So fast that from my perspective, it looks like the rest of the universe is motionless. It gives me 1+<number times augmented> additional rounds of actions, but I cannot interact with other beings, ie: damage them, target them with spells, etc.

TA Round 1: Do nothing; I'm paying off a debt I owe to Anticipatory Strike.

TA Round 2 Standard Action: Twin Synchronicity
TA Round 2 Schism Action: Twin Synchronicity
TA Round 2 Move Action: Recover psionic focus
TA Round 2 Psicrystal Move Action: Recover psionic focus

Synchronous Action 1: Manifest Force Screen (Overchanneled +3) (shared)
The super "Shield" spell, like Inertial Armor above, ML 19, providing me with a +8 shield bonus to AC. Also stops magic missiles and such as per "shield"

Synchronous Schism Action 1: Metamorphosis (Elder Thoon Brain) (shared)
It's basically the same as polymorphing into the same target. Both I and my psicrystal become one.
Note 3: Metamorphic Transfer: This feat is the metamorposis power equivalent of Assume Supernatural Ability, essentially. It lets us also gain 1 (Su) ability of our new form for each time we take the feat. I have it once, and am assuming the Thoon Elder Brain's "Overmind Blast" ability, and my Psicrystal will be assuming "Overmind Blast" AND "Confusion Sphere." I will note how these work when I use them.
Note 4: Also note that the "Dual Mind" ability of the Elder Thoon Brain is (Ex), and it is (oddly) NOT a special quality, but rather a miscellaneous ability of the creature, so I can arguably still use it. I figure since AU is generally okay with using favorable interpreations, I plan to use it unless Pablo says not to.
Note 5: I obviously cannot suppress this display, since it's a material one involving my literal physical metamorphosis.

Synchronous Action 2: Manifest Planar Embrace (shared)
I gain the Half-Celestial Template. Woot Woot.

Synchronous Schism Action 2: Manifest Concealing Amorpha, Greater (shared)
I gain total concealment (50% miss chance)

TA Round 2 Swift Action: Manifest Energy Conversion (augmented) (shared)
I gain resistance 30 to fire, cold, acid, electricity, and sonic. I can also store up the damage that I mitigate with this ability and fire it back (same damage total) as a ray as a standard action. (Damage cap: 45; ML 15)

TA Ends.

Immediate Action: Manifest Anticipatory Strike (shared)

Anticipatory Standard Action: Twin Synchronicity
Anticipatory Schism Action: Twin Synchronicity
Anticipatory Move Action: Recover psionic focus
Anticipatory Psicrystal Move Action: Recover psionic focus

Synchronous Action 1: Manifest Astral Construct (Overchanneled x3) (ML 19)
I create 2 9th level Astral Constructs with the following menu selections: Pounce, Extra Arms, Extra Attack, Trip, Improved Natural Attack, Poison Touch (Con), Stunning Fist, Tail Slap, Constrict. They act on my turns; I direct them mentally as a free action.
Note 6: I can create two of them because the Constructor PrC 9th level class feature lets me augment to create additional constructs that are clones of the first.
Note 7: I obviously can't suppress this display since it's also a material display.

Synchronous Action 2: Planar Champion (augmented) (Overchanneled x3) (ML 19)
Summons 2 Sibyllic Guardians.

Synchronous Schism Action 1: Manifest Moment of Prescience, Psionic (shared)
Grants +15 to any 1 attack roll, opposed ability or skill check, or saving throw.

Synchronous Schism Action 2: Manifest Assay Resistance, Psionic (shared)
+10 on all ML checks to overcome Power Resistance (& thus Spell Resistance too, because Magic/Psionic Transparency is in effect).
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 pm

The TL;DR of my Buffing:

I summoned 2 9th Level Astral Constructs.
I summoned 2 Sibyllic Guardians
I metamorphed myself and my psicrystal into Elder Thoon Brains:
    +15 natural armor base bonus
    Str becomes 26, Dex becomes 14, Con becomes 30
    Large Size (-1 size penalty to AC and Attack Rolls)
    8 tentacle attacks (1D6+2D6 acid damage)
    Dual Action (essentially a second Schism effect)
    Confusion Sphere (Su) (Psicrystal ONLY)
         All non-thoon creatures within 10' must make a DC 19 will save or be Confused for 15 rounds.  This is continuous aura effect.
    Overmind Blast (Su): 100' range DC 19 will save or take 2D6 Wisdom Damage.

My Psicrystal and I Gained:
    Effective HP is now 532/532
    +13 Armor Bonus
    +8 Shield Bonus
    +5 Natural Armor increase
    Immune To:
         Ability Damage
         Blindness
         Deafness
         Drowning
         Disease
         Poison
         Stunning
         All effects that target physiology or respiration
         All mental, mind-affecting, or scrying effects
    +4 Enhancement Bonus To Strength
    -2 Dexterity
    Land Speed Reduced to 30'
    Take 1/2 damage from all Cold effects
    Take +50% damage from fire effects
    Became Half Celestial:
         Became 'Outsider' Type
         Gained Spell Resistance 25
         +1 increase of natural armor bonus
         Gained 120' fly speed (good)
         +4 Str, +2 Dex, +4 Con, +2 Int, +4 Wis, +4 Cha
         Immune to Disease
         Darkvision 60'
         Daylight at will
    Energy Resistance 30
    +10 ML vs all PR/SR
    Moment of Prescience
    50% miss chance (total concealment; (also line-of-sight effects can't target me)

Last edited by Caligstro Smith on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 pm

At this point I'm not inside a Temporal Acceleration Round, so I can interact with other beings. Additionally, my summons and constructs act on this turn:

1 Construct & 1 Sibyllic guardian Charge the Balor:

Sibyllic Guardian Attack:
Caligstro Smith carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
+17

Damage:
Caligstro Smith carried out 2 launched of one D6 :
5 , 4
+8

Balor must make a DC 19 Will save or be -2 attacks, AC, and Saves until it successfully hits the Sibyllic Guardian

Construct: Slam + Slam + Slam + Slam + Tail Slap:
Caligstro Smith carried out 5 launched of one D20 :
2 , 15 , 7 , 12 , 13
All +30

Damage: (3D6+16 each slam; 3D8+24 tail slap)
Caligstro Smith carried out 12 launched of one D6 :
4 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 5 , 1 , 6 , 4 , 3 , 4 , 4 , 1
Caligstro Smith carried out 3 launched of one D8 :
6 , 3 , 4

If Even 1 slam hits, the Balor must make a DC 19 fort save or be stunned for 1 round (and automatically fail its following trip and grapple opposed rolls)

For each successful SLAM hit the construct gets a free trip attempt:
Caligstro Smith carried out 4 launched of one D20 :
20 , 19 , 14 , 1
All + 24
(opposed by Balor's straight STR check)

For each successful SLAM hit the construct gets a free grapple attack:
18 , 17 , 5 , 15
All + 38

For each successful GRAPPLE CHECK the construct deals 3d6+16 crushing damage:
1 , 6 , 4 , 6 , 3 , 6 , 1 , 6 , 1 , 5 , 1 , 2

1 Construct + 1 Sibyllic Guardian Charge the Pit Fiend:

Sibyllic Guardian Attack:
+17

Damage:
Caligstro Smith carried out 2 launched of one D6 :
6 , 6
+8

Balor must make a DC 19 Will save or be -2 attacks, AC, and Saves until it successfully hits the Sibyllic Guardian

Construct: Slam + Slam + Slam + Slam + Tail Slap:
Caligstro Smith carried out 5 launched of one D20 :
13 , 19 , 9 , 17 , 18
All +30

Damage: (3D6+16 each slam; 3D8+24 tail slap)
6 , 6 , 5 , 6 , 2 , 3 , 2 , 5 , 6 , 5 , 4 , 2
Caligstro Smith carried out 3 launched of one D8 :
1 , 5 , 7

If Even 1 slam hits, the Balor must make a DC 19 fort save or be stunned for 1 round (and automatically fail its following trip and grapple opposed rolls)

For each successful SLAM hit the construct gets a free trip attempt:
19 , 6 , 5 , 6
All + 24
(opposed by Balor's straight STR check)

For each successful SLAM hit the construct gets a free grapple attack:
4 , 14 , 2 , 16
All + 38

For each successful GRAPPLE CHECK the construct deals 3d6+16 crushing damage:
4 , 5 , 4 , 6 , 3 , 4 , 2 , 3 , 6 , 2 , 1 , 3
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 am

Sorry about the lack of a post, one will be up today. I became busy, had a minor freak out at what Kyle just did, and took forever to understand how everything he did works. Also, next post is going to be pretty big.
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 pm

The Sybillic Gaurdian merely bounces off the Balor, the astral construct however is significantly more successful.

It slams into the balor, who manages to just barely keep to contruct from hitting him. Slamming again, he smashes the Balor onto the ground and grapples onto him. He slams the balor two more times, each time grappling onto him and crushing the balor that now lies on the ground. Finally, he smashes his tail into the balor. The balor now lies on the ground struggling and crushed by the astral guardian.

The sybillic gaurdian approaching the Pit Fiend attempts to enter the aura of fear, but is unable to. It drops it's great sword and runs in the opposite direction. However, it's aura does manage to touch the Pit Fiend, who seems a bit perturbed by the Sybillic Gaurdians Aura of menace.

Meanwhile, the second astral construct does approach the Pit Fiend and proceeds to unleash a similar fury. He once again manages to trip and crush the pit fiend. The Pit Fiend now also lies on the ground grappled by an astral guardian.

(Kyle just to make sure, the Astral Gaurdians are not good aligned for the purpose of damage correct?)

While this is happening, the other Brown Robed Tiefling also moves upward to Xezbeth and casts another spell on him (DC19 Spellcraft for Divine Power), he then quickens another spell onto him (Tyches touch)

T2 runs to R11, drawing his bladed whip as he runs.

W2 moves to the Y13 and fires a Ray of Enfeeblement straight at Is,it breaches the magical defenses of his mech and deals 7Str dmg to Is.
Note: The previous map was wrong in terms of the position of the Fear Aura's (grey) this is now correct

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe - Page 11 Finalb10

(Pig'ms Alanna's turn on initiative)

Hiro's wand of Plot Device begins to glow.

Last edited by PlatGreenThunda on Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Philliam Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:33 am

Eldon's sister's name is Alanna.

Eldon Initiative
Philliam carried out 1 launched of one D20 :
+1

Alanna Initiative
+1

Eldon's Knowledges: Planes (Pit Fiend, Balor, BBEG, New summoned demon)
Philliam carried out 4 launched of one D20 :
18 , 14 , 9 , 19
+19

Eldon's Spellcraft (all are automatic successes except the Pit Fiend aura)
+23

Alanna's Knowledges: Planes (Pit Fiend, Balor, BBEG, New summoned demon)
Philliam carried out 4 launched of one D20 :
11 , 17 , 11 , 12
+5

Alanna's Spellcrafts
Philliam carried out 6 launched of one D20 :
7 , 9 , 4 , 20 , 3 , 13
+12

Philliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Philliam Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:22 am

Add 5 more for an init of 10 for Eldon, forgot to add my new stuff I bought. Also, I will go for Alanna this afternoon. Sorry, too many decisions, not enough time.

Philliam

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:13 pm

Ok, see previous page next to last post for what Balor, Pit Fiend, and Big Bad are respectively. Knowledge check requires that there has to be some way to know the knowledge, and no one but Y'nul knew anything about Xezbeth, you can however guess on common traits that demons share (tanky, DR/good or cold iron, etc)

Eldin recognizes the demon as a Bone Devil, which are minions of Pit Fiends. The hate everything, have strength draining poison, teleportation, can create walls of ice, and can attempt to summon other demons.

Alanna is no more successful in determining anything about Xezbeth other than common demonic traits.
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Philliam Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Sorry, didn't get around to finishing earlier... And here is Alanna's character sheet. http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=71777

Alanna takes a 5-foot step to E11 and releases her shield. It floats just 2 feet in from of her and slightly to the left. She says a quick word and, with a gesture, Sh, Gherrick, Quailee, Pig'm, Wh, and the mechs of Eldon, Is, and Hiro begin to glow with a brilliant light. (DC 23 to identify Holy Aura)(for 15 rounds: +4 deflection bonus, +4 resistance bonus on saves, spell resistance of 25 against evil spells and spells cast by evil creatures, immunity to possession and mental influence, and if an evil creature succeeds on a melee attack against you they suffer a DC 26 (Fort) blind on successful melee attack)(I did this using my Sudden Quicken feat)

Alanna then casts Assay Resistance (swift action) on herself while focusing on Xezbeth. This gives her a +10 on checks to overcome his spell resistance for the next 15 rounds.

She then recites a rousing rendition of a passage from a writing sacred to the worshippers of the Phoenix god. This effects all allies/enemies within 60 ft at the time of casting. (for 15 rounds, +2 luck bonus on attack rolls and saving throws (+3 if they worship the Phoenix god), -2 on attack rolls and saving throws for enemies).

Overcome spell resistance for T3
+17

Philliam

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:08 am

Also, quick rant: ARRRGH so many char sheets! (end rant)

Pig'm's turn on initiative (hooray no work for me for another post)

Last edited by PlatGreenThunda on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 am

Pig'm Activates his Law Devotion (AC) and moves to Q12

(passing by T3 and provoking an AoO; +4 AC vs AoO [Mobility])

and using Combat expertise (+5 AC, -5 Attack)

tried to pat T2 on the shoulder (non-hostile melee touch attack)

(provoking an AoO from T2),

while "fighting" defensively (+4 AC [Einhander], -4 attack).

AFTER my attack I declare my dodge to be the BBEG (+2 AC [Dodge + Circle Student] vs BBEG, -2 AC vs others).

Effective AC vs T3 AoO: 83
Effective AC upon attacking T2: 88

Effective base AC vs BBEG: 90
Effective vase AC vs others: 88

Also, let me know if anything ever uses power attack while targeting Pig'M.  

Also: before anyone attempts AoOs vs me, they must first make a DC 33 will save or be rendered incapable of agressive or violent action (can defend themselves).  This effect is as the calm emotions spell.  Creatures affected by the Aura: T3, T2.

Final note to all allies: DO NOT come within 20 feet of Pig'm if you don't want to have to make that DC 33 save also.  It affects EVERYONE who is not immune to mind-affecting.  ADDITIONALLY, DO NOT attack anything which is affected by my aura, or it will break the effect on EVERYTHING that I have calmed.  

Final note to all casters: If you have a way to force the BBEG to attack Pig'm, use it.  He is the tank to end all tanks, and high strength creatures with Divine Power have a LOT of to-hit, so anyone else will almost for sure get hit.

EDIT: Final, Final Note: Oh yeah, also if T2 failed the save vs my aura when I moved within 20' of him, he gets another
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 am

HAHAHA I forgot to roll my actual attempt to pat T2 on the shoulder:

+15

"Damage:" Feelings of warmth, companionship, and calm reassurance.
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligstro Smith Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:01 am

Oops, forgot Prayer, that should be +17 to pat-on-the-shoulder
Caligstro Smith
Caligstro Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:42 pm

As Pig'm passes T3, the Tiefling lowers his whip and just sigh's relaxingly (Sense Motive). The same happens to T2 as Pig'm approaches. Pig'm then places his hand on T2, who smiles and he weeps a single tear of joy.

I now you're down there watching me mom, I know you're proud. T3 remarks happily.

The Balor, still gripped by the Astral Construct begins to thrash about with its long sword and flaming whip. Its sword slashes once across the construct dealing 17 damage. However, its whip manages to be significantly more successful, hitting the construct twice, dealing 20 damage and wrapping around the construct (The astral construct must suceed on a DC29 and DC25 STR check or be Entangled). Finally, the Balor's body begins to flame, dealing an additional 19 Damage to the construct.
(All correct factoring the DR of the Astral Construct, so don't remind me)

The Balor then glances up the sybillic Gaurdian and shouts
STUN! (Spellcraft) METAGAMING NOTE: He can't spam this, before anyone mentions how OP this is.
Stunning the sybillic gaurdian for 4 rounds.

Gherrick makes a quick jog to J9 and makes a wavy gesture with his hands before thrusting his right palm forward. A Phantasm (DC 19 for Phantasmal Killer) emerges from his hand and travels to the Wizard Tiefling W1. The tiefling begins to hyper ventilate similarly to Is before and then drops to the ground (First Blood Gherrick, +400 gold).

T1, seeing Pig'm's calming effect makes an attempt to run around him.

The Sorrowsorn Demon vanishes and is no longer visible to the party.

The slowest of all the Wizard Tieflings in terms of reaction times, W3, runs northward to Y7 and then fires off 4 Magic Missles, channeling through his gloves, straight at Pig'm. They ricochet harmlessly off the disciple of Lord Babablington.

Caravans of Dhan Ras Alternate Universe - Page 11 Finalb12

Note: Since it hasn't made a difference yet, I decided to make the Aura's actual circles
It is now Eldins turn on initiative.
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Philliam Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:50 pm

Eldon leaps over his allies in his mech.
Jump Check
+7

Philliam

Back to top Go down

Post by PlatGreenThunda Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Low gravity, you can land up to 140 feet away, enemies get reflex for dodging crushing if you do so though.
PlatGreenThunda
PlatGreenThunda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next